What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Baby Mine



These moments of suckling babe... of curled toes and thigh rolls, of entwined fingers and heavy breathing, of contented sighs and body loosing into dreamland, of wrapping under blankets and melting into one another, of perfectly formed earmarks indented in my arm and drippy milk drool...these are my moments.

5 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Nursing my babies is what I miss the most! Enjoy every teeny, tiny moment of it, for it ends far too soon. (Even when you nurse the last one until almost three!)

Ruth said...

Love this Rebecca! As I sit here nursing my own little girl, who is drifting off into dreamland.... I want to enjoy every minute of it.

Full of Grace said...

Beautiful...

Unknown said...

Aww.

Abigail said...

Beautiful shots here, missus.