What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Troll Tattoo

 Ineke was given a coloring book for the movie Trolls (which I absolutely do NOT endorse, btw.  It's horrible.) and apparently she liked this character:




...enough to draw it on herself during naptime.

3 comments:

Ulli said...

Haha--KIDS!
My granddaughter just told her mom I peed on their couch (it was actually a spilled drink). They keep us laughing.

Mary said...

OH MY!!! quite the artist :)

Abigail said...


I think that charming tattoo is the finest thing to come out of the Trolls franchise!

(When even my mom-in-law says the songs are annoying, one knows to stay far, far away...)

I am always so impressed by Ineke's art, wherever it pops up. She is going to take after the rest of the females in her family!