What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

He Wears Many Hats

 (But they aren't all for him.)






















I am on a mission to use up smaller bits of yarn that are pervading baskets all over my house.  

How convenient that my friends keep bearing children!

(Pssst!  Any friends who receive any handmade items, I'd *love* a picture of your wee one in their goodies.  It delights me to no end to see sweet children in my creations! And with your consent, I'd love to be able to put it on my ravelry page.)

Now I suppose I need to turn my attention to more pressing matters.... seeing how it is only 16 more days until Christmas.  

*gulp*

3 comments:

ulli said...

Your needlework is beautiful in every way! How lucky the littles are who will receive one of our heartfelt gifts!

Full of Grace said...

You are so amazingly talented!! Such beautiful work!

Abigail said...

Swoooon.

They are ALL so beautiful, especially those pixie hats...and the last ensemble. ;)
I took a couple of snapshots of Ransom wearing his gifts last week, but they aren't great, though HE is. I'll post them soon!