What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

My Birthday by Judah

Hi, my name is Judah Newman. This year I turned 11 years of age. Here's some things about me, #1 I've  enjoy learning about wars in history.#2 I've found learning to play the piano is fun so I started to play #3 I LOVE camping, and dressing up in military clothes. And I love going to a store called Taylors military surplus.#4 last but not least I love history.

These are pictures from my birthday in September.


 That was a really good cake! It was an orange creamsicle ice cream cake and a type of pie crust under it, I can't really explain it, all that I can explain is that it was so good. Mama made it perfect. 😋 That was delicious!  Mama put lollipops on it... I had a good time sucking on the rest of those lollipops.


I got a book about World War II about great battles for boys. I'm still having a good time with that book. 



This was the best present ever! It was a keyboard!!!  Mama bought me that because my siblings always say ''stop playing the piano!" when I practice so Mama bought me that. I can practice in my room without bothering anyone else because I need to practice. 



Leftover cake the next day...



It wasn't long before Moses found me.



It was a good birthday.  

5 comments:

Els said...

Judah, I love your post!
So cute how the first and last picture are of Moses! Glad to hear you love history. I was never a big fan of history lessons, but love reading historical novels.
Keep practicing the piano/keyboard, that's a skill you will enjoy for the rest of your life!
Love to you and your family from Els in England

Marybeth said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.

Jane said...

Judah,
I also loved your post. Well done. I enjoyed reading war books when I was young which was rather unusual since I was a girl. How about sharing the recipe for that wonderful cake. Thank you

Ulli said...

Happy belated birthday, Judah! Looks you had a good day with some special gifts. Keep up the piano, it's a wonderful skill to have. My boys also liked war books and stories, and now that they're grown still love history and especially war history. Thanks for your post. I enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous said...

Judah, we love your post! This is Corynn’s pen pal, Erin’s mom. I think you should be pen pals with my son, Ezra. Y’all have a lot in common. He has a keyboard and plays it all of the time! He also loves chickens and being outdoors. Your pie looked wonderful, absolutely wonderful!

Happy late birthday!
The Coopers