What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, December 19, 2005


A sampling of the Christmas goodies made so far. Clockwise from top: Chocolate-filled mint pillows, chewy maple cookies, frosted sugar cookies, and cashew clusters. The center is chocolate covered pretzels surrounded by peanut butter fudge with chocolate covered cashews dispersed throughout.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

Your cookies look delicious!!! I'm so glad I got to sample of few leftovers from the Christmas party on Sunday! There were so good!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Leah. I am glad you liked them...I didn't even try them out myself! I wanted to make sure there would be enough for all the places they needed to go!

Abigail said...

Mmmm! So yummy-looking! Too bad it sounds like they're all devoured.... :)