What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, February 10, 2006

I've been Tagged.

Hello out there in cyberspace. I got tagged for the first time ever, so at the end of this post are my answers to that tag. This will probably be my last post until after Valentine's Day. Maybe not. Depends of several variables. Matt's birthday is on Monday so tonight we are going out to his parents' house to celebrate his and his twin brothers' birthday. We will most likely stay late and then come back home because he is leaving me for an all day excursion to PennState. I want to be home so I can finally get my sewing done. I will be stranded, so that is a good motivation! On Sunday, MY family will celebrate his birthday after church.

Yesterday I spent the day 'in town' at JoAnn Fabrics for some sewing supplies and then at various other stores for surprises of the birthday and Valentine's Day type. I came home with a headache. I can only stand so much time uptown. You know? I sure hope Matt likes his presents. I think he will like Corynn's most of all. :-)

One of these days I am going to post something of some substance. I haven't done anything 'meaningful' in a while so I figure it is about time. Just need to figure out my topic of choice.

In the meantime, I guess I have to get out of here and start doing something. I don't know what. There are things I 'should' do and things I don't WANT to do-and they all seem intermingled today. Can't I just take a nap?




Four jobs I have had in my life:
1~The YODA of babysitters...(I brought a bag of games and crafts with me each time and ALWAYS cleaned to house and did dishes while I was there...yeah, I admit-I was worth every penny!)
2~Store Manager of a craft/furniture store (for nearly 7 years)
3~Office Assistant and speaker to Corning Community College's Success Center
4~In-home Health Aide

Four movies I can watch over and over: I love so many movies-but my brain is acting out. I can only think of one...
1~A Mirror Has Two Faces-mi favorito

Four places where I have lived:
1. Lafayette, IN
2. York, PA
3. Elmira, NY
4. Little Meadows, PA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
We don't even get the 'free channel' so I haven't watched the tele outside of movies in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time.

Four places I have been on vacation

1. Mexico (our honeymoon)
2. Virginia Beach (before baby #1-my very first beach experience!)
The rest of the 'vacations' of my life have revolved around visits with family...
3. Indiana
4. Canada

Four websites I visit daily
I don't visit anything daily because I am not on daily. ;-)

Four of my favorite foods
1~Nachos
2~Candy:of any kind
3~Wegmans Subs
4~Pizza
(Yeah-these are my favorite foods. Healthy eater, huh??? I didn't say we eat them all the time. Although-candy might fall into that category too...)

Four places I would rather be right now
1. dancing
2. In Mattie's arms
3. sleeping...
4. swimming in the sunshine


Four others I tag:
Maybe this will make me a tag breaker, but I am going to leave this open for whoever wants to do it. :-)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I echo your sentiments about solo "out and about" excursions. Now that I have children, I find it hard to understand the rich, shopaholic mothers I used to work for. They'd haul their children around all day, almost every day, to store after store after store after store. When I go with John, it's an adventure, but going alone with the girls is often a different story entirely! Glad to hear you're doing well!