What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

How's it going?



For all you NEEDY individuals (hehe), here is a reminder: Get those WATER pictures around because the big day is coming.

I hope you all are faring better than I am~ because this is what happens every time I try and take some pictures....



I took 238 pictures yesterday and not a one blog worthy.

And you guys thought I was a good photographer....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yeah, same here. Not 238, but still, a rather ghastly number.
From your needy friend

Unknown said...

I'm working on it...nothing spectacular here either! :D
Thanks for the kick in the pants though! :P