What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

If you Dare....

A lady shared this website with me and I thought I would share it with "all" of you. If you are interested in cloth diapering but can't afford to buy the diapers-or can't bear to spend that much on one diaper-here is a website that gives you patterns to make your own. In fact, "Timedness" told me that she buys flannel blankets and sheets at rummage sales and uses it to make the diapers...making them even LESS expensive!

If you dare...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Well, you were prompt in defining "tussie-mussie" for me, the definition of which I'd forgotten. (I guess it's been too long since I've read a good Victorian novel.) Now could you please tell me what "poo-pockets" are?

(OOOOHHHHH! Never you mind.)

p.s. I've got plenty of regular ol' joe cloth diapers, but those patterns for covers are great. Now to find some waterproof fabric that won't cost a fortune...