What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, March 09, 2006


The baby wall. The children's room is pretty girlie, it being Corynn's room and all. But I decided to decorate one wall in eager anticipation for baby Peanut. And so we have "Peanut's Wall'. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Full of Grace said...

All I can say is....Love it, Love it, Love it! :) Ready to set sail for Babyland???

Abigail said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is GORGEOUS!! you have a true talent.
:) jen

Carmichael Family said...

Wow, what a neat quilt, and what a special thing for your baby to have!

Rebecca said...

Well...the only true talent I have is hanging it up on the wall. While I DO plan to make a quilt for Peanut, I received THIS one as a gift.

ashley said...

Thank you for stopping by our blog! This quilt is beautiful, I'm sure it will be really special for your baby for many years. Congratulations on your expected baby boy, I'm sure you must be so excited! And your little girl is just adorable, how old is she?