What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, March 27, 2006

Our Weekend Visit with Buffalonians...


Susannah was puckered up for a whole minute. I thought it was the cutest thing! I couldn't take my eyes off the darling girl the whole trip. It made me long to SEE Peanut more than ever. Thankfully, I won't have to wait much longer. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

You know how you said she looks so much different than the past pictures? You're right, and do you know why that is? Yesterday she weighed in at....dum dah dah dum!....NINE POUNDS, TWO OUNCES! I think I create 100% cream. Most days, she eats less frequently than Millie or Annika did, and a few nights, last night included, she's only awoken once, and yet she's still gaining faster than they did? I blame it on the chocolate/raspberry/vanilla cream...

Rebecca said...

Well, either the scale is CONSISTENTLY wrong or you are 100% correct-you make CREAM! Nine pounds, huh? Good for her! And congratulations on the ALMSOT sleeping through the night! That is a feat, for sure!

While visiting, I kept telling myself little Peanut will not be THAT small (since Corynn was almost 8 pounds at birth) but maybe he WILL be. Oh, to hold a pint-sized Peanut!