What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Budding : May 24

As I work to get in the vegetable gardens and weed the ridiculously overrun perennial asparagus and strawberry patches, I thought I would give you a few glimpses of my flower circle...


















As you can see, everything is in bud, so swollen and ready to burst into color.  It is time again for my morning and evening jaunts around the flower circle to see what has popped.  

And when I do, these are always at my feet:

1 comment:

Ulli said...

Beautiful pics, Rebecca. I'll enjoy your budding spring as mine is already done and gone. Bleeding Hearts are one of my favorite and I hate to see them go so quickly. Yours are a joy to see!