What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, May 16, 2016

On the Top : May 14


When I make biscuits and sausage gravy, I must serve peas.  

And when I serve peas, they pile them on top.

A strange practice, but no stranger than the children doing it.

2 comments:

Meighan said...

My family does the exact same thing with peas when I make creamed chicken and biscuits for dinner. Yummo!

Alyssa Spring said...

I didn't grow up eating peas - my dad hated them. A few years ago I discovered this amazing recipes that has diced red potatoes and sweet peas, a little mayo and fresh lemon juice - now i crave it all of the time.