What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Here are the photo's....

Since HELLO is ignoring me again, I am ignoring it and using a different photo blogger place. Sorry the pictures are so small...I made a boo-boo but since I have already spent WAY TOO much time monkeying with this stuff, and dinner needs to be made, I am going to STOP and call it a night. When Hello is up and running, I will hopefully post a few more pictures using HELLO and then they will be better sizes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: