What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, April 11, 2005

Seeds, seeds, and more seeds...

GOD WRITES THE GOSPEL NOT IN THE BIBLE ALONE,
BUT ON TREES AND FLOWERS, AND CLOUDS, AND STARS.
~Martin Luther

Today I received a package in the mail from a friend who was willing to share some leftover seeds. I now have in my possession 20 packets of Morning Glory seeds! I will only use a few, so if anyone would like me to send them a packet or two, I would be happy too. Just let me know. Little did Ruth know, that by her actions-she could be the next Miss Rumphius!

2 comments:

Scott M Terry said...

Nice Luther Quote, Lady Newman.

Scott

Abigail said...

I love that book! Here's credit to you for reminding me to dig it out of storage for Millie next time we come visiting Nanticoke.