What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 29, 2006


The best for last! My BEAUTIFUL painting. I can't stop admiring it. I have waited a LONG time for a picture that is cow-free and somewhat feminine, and it was well worth the wait. I am making it the Deal of The Week mostly because I love it but also because I got it for such a good price that small framed art 1/3 it's size were MORE expensive than this monstrous painting! Hurray for good deals and for husbands who allow for frivolty every now and again.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: