So much to be thankful for, this day and every.
- spring color palettes
- cool showers that wash away grime
- an exhausted wee one who plopped herself on the couch and fell right to sleep while Mama cooked supper. A miracle, for her personality.
- workbooks nearly done
- the season of table flowers, how ever modest they may be
- grass weavings of a girl
- Smooch kicks and belly morphs while I watch LIFE under a bellybutton
- a girl who, while I was working in the garden, snuck secretly inside and swept three rooms of the house, tidied toys, washed bathroom sinks and emptied garbages, all for a most elaborate, wonderful surprise for her Mama. No strings attached.
- a Papa, who lets helpers surround
- a working tractor again, after a quiet few months
- a seatful of intent little ears as Mama and Papa tell a tag-team story that lasts all the way home
- "little fairies", what my children call dandelion seeds
- a straw-topped man
- sun glitter
- tasting lips, not beard
- peppermint Rolaids that taste *almost* like candy
- kicking Mattie's butt at checkers, hehehe
- an earth nursery, full of babies
- wild mint expeditions
- minty fresh smiles, a new kind of toothpaste
- splitting the very first homegrown strawberry four ways
- midnight thunderstorms, and children who have no fear
- belly sprouting neglected toes
- that I am here, able to experience these daily bits of grace and beauty.
Gifts numbered 377 to 401 thankfully acknowledged.
What are YOU thankful for????