What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

On the 12th Day of Christmas....


 


 
 

... we gave the birds a Christmas to remember.

Of course, their Christmas tree fell over in the wind and we had to improvise...but I don't know that the birds will mind too much.

Looking forward to watching the birds this winter and spring~ especially since we are doing Exploring Creation with Zoology 1: Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day -- Young Explorers Series (Young Explorer (Apologia Educational Ministries) in science this year!  Hopefully many observation days ahead!
(I bet you thought I would NEVER get through these...  I certainly didn't!)

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Lovely idea!!! The orange is so alive in the winter landscape!!!

Unknown said...

We are feeding the birds this weekend. We have always done peanut butter and bird seed, but I have seen a lot of people using popcorn this year. It is always so much fun. Have a great week.

Leah T. said...

I love it! And I'm sure the birds do, too. :)