What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


This is a picture of me looking very dowdy and swollen. AH well. So it goes. To see a picture of me HIDING my belly (along with other pictures from the show...) stop by my sisters blog-in my sidebar as 'My Sis'. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Rebecca, you are beautiful and slim- believe me when I tell you that it was just the photo and the loose shirt! I see you often, and are amazed that you look like you haven't gained any weight except a little round tummy!

Rebecca said...

I gained six pounds at the doctor's this time. I don't know why I am so concerned about it this time around...I guess I am afraid I will gain 60 some pounds again...or maybe even encourage preeclampsia. Since I had only gained a pound before that they still think I am doing fine. But six versus one makes me think-hmmmm...exercising DOES do something. (Although I HAVE been eating more than my fair share of nachos and pizza...)

Your compliments made my day though. Thank you!