What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 07, 2006


Can you believe a junior's tank top fits a two-year old? Corynn is skinny and the gathered bodice fits her perfect. Imagine it on a teenager-or rather....don't.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is soooo neat ... I wish I could sew. My mom does and wanted to teach me and I fought and fought her. I'm lucky she decided to retire here so that I can just take things over that need fixing - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think I found your blog via Sparrows Nest. I can't remember how your blog came to be bookmarked.

Anywaaay, how gorgeous is that dress?? What a great idea. Want to do that. I love to prettify my daughters' t-shirts with scribbles of embroidery or a bit of applique but to change a teenager's top into a dress. I shall be on the lookout for one now.
Blessings :o) Sarah

betsy said...

What a cute idea! The dress turned out adorable and seems so quick and easy to make! I can't wait to make one for Kaitlyn. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!