What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 07, 2006


I changed the straps to ribbon ties and added pink because I thought it complimented the teal well. Then I added a few dainty dots with pink satin fabric paint. And- Wa LA! Corynn calls it her dot dress now. :-) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carmichael Family said...

What an absolutely adorable idea, Rebecca! I love how the dress turned out, and can't wait to try something like that for my girls. So cute!

Michelle said...

Very cute! I need a girl to dress up! LOL I cannot believe there are teenage girls running around wearing that...*shudder*

I DID get your email, I am just bad at writing back right now. :( I will hop to it!