What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 18, 2006

Pictures of the School Room


Here is the 'school room' about ten minutes after I decided to change it around. I had already starting emptying the bookcase. When I get something in my head-I just can't stop myself. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi! Your school room is lovely! It looks cozy and fun. We have a lot in common; I have a three year old daughter, Lily, and an 18 month old son, Stephen. You really have a beautiful blog.

Rebecca said...

Thank you Christine! I am glad you stopped by my blog, please come again!