What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Now, for MY turn.



After the Brewery tour, we headed to the State Capitol building. It was just a few miles down the road.

It was a bleak, gray day, the sky was one massive cloud looming above. It never did shed its contents (be it rain OR snow) and for that I am thankful. It was nice to stretch our legs stretch them we did. We marched our way around the whole building, trying to take it all in.
Of course, THAT was impossible.

We never did make it inside, it was closed to tourists, though admittedly, the outside alone kept us busy!



I posted all the photos I took so that I can find them again someday. I really go overboard with photographs. I am just SO thankful I have a blog and can avoid printing costs. We couldn't put food on the table if I printed all the photos I take, of THAT I am certain.



Let the show begin...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cool. Both kids are sitting on my lap as we look at the pictures, and when Audrey saw the picture of the golden lady declared "Theres a wild animal on that building!"
She also loves the pic of Corryns babydoll.
Looks like a fun fieldtrip!

Rebecca said...

That is too funny that Audrey thought it was a wild animal! Now, if she saw the HORSE I could understand a bit better. hehe