What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On the cheap:



I packed lunches, as I always do. The children are accustomed to eating sandwiches in booths. On grocery day, we hit so many stores and live so far away from them, that our shopping excursions take most of the morning and early afternoon~so they usually 'eat out' picnic lunches once a week! I usually buy a drink or something, so I don't feel guilty taking up a booth. ;-)

Not that it mattered today...all the booths were empty! :-)



Must say, this is the CUTEST way yet to drink from a straw.



Maybe some people don't know this, but if you save your Chuckie Cheese cups, you will forever get free drinks, so long as you bring the cups with you on your visit.

We went to Chuckie Cheese last year, with my parents, and got cups then and I have saved them since...for just such an occasion as this.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the tip about the cup. My girls love Chuck E. Cheese. I save up when we get coupons for tokens and only give them a few the day we go there and then we can go back for a "free" day later when the check book is particularly sleepy and we need an adventure.

Rebecca said...

What a FABULOUS idea! Thanks for sharing!