What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, September 18, 2009

Foto Friday: Ready or NOT~!!!

Well, it's that time and I don't know about you but I have been SUPER excited to challenge myself for this Foto Friday! In fact, maybe just MAYBE I went a tad bit overboard.

SO I give you THREE, instead of one.

Surry.
Last week's challenge was: BEGINNINGS

~A Big Job Ahead~



The ever cliche...

~Which came first?~



and speaking of eggs...




Below is my first-ever (!!!!) McLinky and I am very excited to use it. Anyone who wants to participate in these challenges and posts photos to share can leave a link to their SPECIFIC photo challenge blog post on the McLinky so we can all visit you!

Now~let's see if anyone is participating along with me~




For everyone interested, this week's photo challenge is (drum roll please)....

CAPTURE THE WIND.

This is going to be a REALLY challenging one~but we are in the perfect season for it! Thanks for the suggestion Paula!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

ok...I hope i did that right...I guess I should have not posted other things after it...hmm. That was fun.

Bonnie said...

All right, I just have to say the doll in the egg- yeah, kinda gives me the willies. When you just glance at it, it looks rather like a worm crawling out.

Wendy said...

yes...I agree...and the spider scared me...I vote you with the most disturbing pictures...ha ha! I would never have gotten that close to that freaky spider...*shivers*...so what did I do wrong? How come you can scroll through my whole blog? Nobody elses does that (i dont think anyways.)

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca! I LOVE THE SPIDER SHOT! :-) Great job! My daughter and I got a giggle out of the doll one...teehee...I am so late posting my shots and I didn't have a chance to edit...better late than never, right????

I am so excited for the next challenge...that is a good and tough one! YEA!! That what makes it so fun! :) Blessings and love!
Amy

Rebecca said...

Wendy~ when you leave your link, you need to leave it for the actual POST and not your blog address. YOu do this by going to the hyperlinked date at the bottom of your post and copy that link and then paste it into the linky.

I thought I might freak everyone out with the "baby" hatching from an egg. And the spider even freaked ME out. :-) It was only when I was looking at the pictures that I realized it was trying to create a web! :-)