What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Hoppy

I was writing a letter and set the timer on my camera, mistakenly putting it on seven snaps instead of one.  At the same time, a little Addie Mae came bounding through the dining room.  

Watching each photo progress made me laugh.  







Let's get the full idea, shall we?



*Sigh*

It's all in the cheerful little hop at the end, isn't it?

I wanna be that cheerful.


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute!
Love the display on top of hutch and glimpses of home : )

Unknown said...

Aww! She is cute! You are so pretty...I love your blouse/top/shirt...whatever one calls it! :) Your tablescape is DELIGHTFUL! Annie and I are CONSTANTLY changing ours and trying to think up pretty things for our table. Echoing Bonnie here love the peek of house & homelife! :)

PS-You asked about that book! I haven't been ignoring you! It's so hard to explain without being longwinded. ;)

ulli said...

Adorable!
I love the way you keep your home. Simple elegance.

beth said...

ditto on the glimpses -
that darling girl! I like to think she was hopping en route to fetch her chicken purse -

beth

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my other bloggy!!! I commented back! ;) (I never know where to comment...LOL! Right after the poster's comments or go over to their blog and comment.) Oh the hard decisions of life. ;) :P Teehee.

Bless you!

Jerelene said...

I love that you always have flowers on your table:-) Your little sweetie made me smile..your home is lovely! Jerelene