What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Elf's on Parade


This morning was 'delivery day' to spread Christmas cheer (and goodies) to our neighbors, mailman, etc. Believe it or not, Corynn is 'pertending' to be sad-she isn't really. Don't ask me why. Maybe because she knows she is giving away all that sugar! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! wish i had all that Stamina and time to bake for Neighbors...im having a hard enuf time baking for the family!!
HOW do you DO IT ALL? and your so young too! yikes...im slippin'! ANy TIPS?!

Rebecca said...

We only have a few neighbors (we live in the country) so not much stamina is required. Now, pulling this wagon with two children in it...that was hard work!

Seriously-I don't get it all done. In fact, often times the end of the day has its own grumble about not getting to everything. If I had tips to keep myself on track, I would use them. For now I just struggle to stay focused...when I am not interested in something else! :-)

Abigail said...

I love this picture. Looks more like fall than winter, though, eh?