What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, December 29, 2006

Proof



This is the photo that Matt told me I am unphotogenic. It made me feel better. I look awful, terrible, yucky and huge in this picture-but I can't get rid of it because the look on Matt's face is one that I love love love to see-and it is rare to capture it on film. I am so in love with him. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm still not seeing the unphotogenic part, Rebecca!!! What a sweet picture of the both of you!
Kelli

Rebecca said...

You're very generous Kelli! :-)

Anonymous said...

You can see that HE is SO in love with you as well....=)
Victoria