What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry (?) Christmas


How was everyone's holiday? I can't wait to hear all about them-and perhaps see some photos! ;-) Because THIS is what I have been doing all weekend, I was unable to get many photographs (which will no doubt cause a collective sigh of relief from you all!) and I don't have too much time to post even the ones that I got. So, the holiday photo sharing is far from over for me. It will take me a few days, no doubt, to get my pictures up. The following photos are from last Thursday, the day before we left for Christmas visiting. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Full of Grace said...

You can see the sickness shining out of Corynn's eyes, yet even when she is sick, she is so sweet! You are blessed to have such a daughter! :)

smilnsigh said...

Oh my Dear. Oh poor little Corynn. Oh sigh......

Oh poor you too...

But one good thing... you did manage to have your own Christmas in your own home, even tho it was Thurs. night! And evn tho it was sort of due to - the package which came, with the contents pictured on the outside.

But, you did have your Christmas! May I please be happy for this fact?

And my heart goes out to both your little girl and you Mommy... Hard to be all, to all people, especially at a holiday.

Many, many hugs...
'MN'

Wendy said...

Oh Rebecca...What a precious picture! Comfort in the arms of a Mother is what I would call it. It is so sad to have a child feel so bad...especially at holiday time! I hope that Corynn is feeling much better...and that you are getting a break from "it all"! Can't wait to see your pictures...I have to get mine developed (grrrrr.)

Anonymous said...

Oh your poor little sick ones! I hope that everyone is feeling better and that you have been able to get some much needed rest...I have three little wonders of my own & I can totally relate.. .=) I am glad that you were able to have a beautiful Christmas meal together & open up your treats before the sickness set in! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time too! =)
Thank you for writing back to me...I am glad that what I said made your weekend a bit better and that I could make you smile, like you do so often for me! =) Take care, Victoria

Anonymous said...

I do hope your all chipper soon--it is so hard to see our little ones sick. Happy New Year!

Kelli said...

Oh, poor baby. :0( I hope she is feeling better today. Grace is the same way when sick. Wants me touching her at all times. ((HUGS)) to you both.
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl... It just breaks my heart when my little guys are sick. A few weeks ago, everyone but ME came down with a nasty stomach bug that lasted a few days.

I trust she is feeling much better now.

Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

Michelle

Abigail said...

Ah, poor T'rinn. She looks so limp and wiped out. We've been sick, too (mostly me). It would have been nice to have a mom like you taking care of me as I coughed through the night! (Actually, I have a mom like that, but she doesn't live here....you know what I mean.)