What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 02, 2005


I have been preparing for this weekends' yard sale and trying to stay ahead of the game while still getting house-stuff done. I was doing the dishes this afternoon so they would dry and get put away before Matt came home when suddenly I realized....Corynn is gone! It was too quiet-she was no where to be found...until I looked DOWN. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Abigail said...

How much are you hauling out of the house? Are you selling solo or is this a family sale? I'm beginning to feel the need to get rid of excess stuff (we have so much), but I haven't the gumption yet. :)

Maybe you will serve as inspiration.

Let us know how it goes!

Rebecca said...

WEll, it was a multi-family sale. Leah was going to come and contribute but is going to a much more fun festival instead. But Elizabeth is coming and contributing a lot of stuff. Hers is the bassinet and all the other 'large items' so I am suspecting she is going to be making more money.

To balance things out-today I am going to spend the entire day making pies and breads...and I am going to set them up on a table with the Maple Syrup Matt made this season. We'll see if they go.