What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, June 03, 2005


Mama and Baby....still happy as clams. Little Samuel likes my house I think. He was looking all around the entire time at his last visit. Perhaps it was because Corynn was in bed so he could see something OTHER than her tiny face peering into his, cooing and giggling. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Abigail said...

It has been so very HOT here the past two days. I am sweating (and likely looking) like a stuck pig in this apartment. Once the dishes are done and the living room tidy and the clothes taken off the line, I will take the girls for a long walk. All this to lead up to my original thought of "Oh, Corynn looks so nice and cool in her pool photo. I am jealous and will search for my own [LARGE] bucket-sized pool.

Elizabeth and Samual, Samuel and Elizabeth... I love looking at her joyful face with his baby one, and I hope they never stop being as happy as clams!

Abigail said...

SamuEl in the first, too.