What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Our Family is Growing...

Well, we got our 'boys' today! Not boys as in boys but boys as in boy bunny babies. (*Did you know baby bunnies are called kittens?) Anyway. I picked them up today. Following are some pictures. I already told you that one of the bunnies has only three legs. Matt insisted that he be the one to name that one (much to my dismay!) and he did at that. He chose the name Mephibosheth (I had to look that one up!). Of course we all know (hehehe) that Mephibosheth was a man of the old testament who was dropped by his Nanny and became cripple all his life. (2 Samuel 4:4) Since it takes all my energy just to try and SAY the name, we shortened it to 'Fibby'. So it is Foo Foo and Fibby. Foo Foo is the tan one and Fibby is the the grey one with white on it's chest. Come meet the babies......

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Your bunnies are perfect, and how cool is it that you get to have two! (After long thought, though, I think you should have twin human boys, too, to balance out the bunny boys. Let me know what you think of my ingenious advice...)

Rebecca said...

I have always wanted twins. I had hoped that I would have them the first time around but that didn't happen...better late than never. And while I would love to see twin boys or ANY twins, I think having a boy and a girl as twins would be the best. Of course, beggars can't be choosers. :-)

If that were to be true...think of this...I could catch up to you! ;-)

Abigail said...

oh, man! now i'm hoping the baby in my belly is/are babies in my belly! :)