What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Concentrating REALLY hard....Corynn sits and colors (and really DRAWS) for 45 minutes at a time. I have never known a not-even-2-year old to have such a great attention span! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will be a smart little one! You will have lots of fun with her as she gets older. I know my Cassandra was the same way--unusually long attention span for her age. She is my 5 1/2 yr. old, and seems to be quite artistic, memorizes things very easily, etc.

Rebecca said...

It sure seems to be going that way...of course, I keep telling myself I am just partial. I might have an easy time with her homeschooling-which would be a blessing because she is my first and I will need all the help I can get!