What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


Here are three of the fleece baby 'bunting/snow wraps I was talking about. I finished making three this weekend. I still have a bit of blanket stitching to do though-they are blanket-stitched all the way around. Anyone have suggestions on a cool title or name I could call these when I try and sell them? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Paula said...

these are so cute! i am not good with names. Maybe something like Baby Wraps or WrapArounds (wrapping your baby in a bunting of love). When you get a name, I would be honored to make you a business card (to hand out at shows or in the stores or where ever - it wouldn't be too difficult with all the practice I get with my didgital scrapbooking). I cannot tell you how many times I have come across someone wearing something and asked where they got that and they could not remember. Blessings, lvg4him

Abigail said...

Very nice! I especially like the one on the left. Did you have to use a pattern for these or did you just whip 'em up?

Matt said...

Thanks all, for the compliments...

I have thought about something bunting...I also like that WrapArounds:wrapping your baby in a bunting of love. I also thought about calling them Angel Wraps...

P-that would be AWESOME and WONDERFUL and VERY KIND of you to make me business cards! I have seen your work-and it would add so much! Thank you for the offer! I may just take you up on that!

Abby-I got one for a baby gift and I used it solely the entire first winter season Corynn was around. I loved it. So-I just sort of traced around mine and fudged a pattern from it, hoping to make some to sell. I only have three patterned fleece (they are twice as much as solid colors)-one is baby themed, one is sesame street, and one is Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty was my favorite too!