What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Getting in the SPIRIT of things...... :-)


Yesterday we transplanted the marigolds from the garden to our front yard to add some nice oranges and yellows for the season. I started these from seeds and as you can see-they flourished. I put another bunch on the other side of the porch too. When I was done, Corynn sat on her pumpkin and said "Cheese! Cheese! cheese!" I didn't know what she meant at first, then I figured out, she wanted me to take her picture on "Bob's Big Pump Kin" as she calls it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

What an adorable fall photo of Corynn- It would make for a wonderful Happy Harvest/ Autumn card!!!