What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, October 03, 2005


Here is our baby #2...a bit over 2 1/2 inches long-he/she is just perfect! If you can't see the 'baby' (I can't imagine why not-it is clear as day to me...) but the top round thing is the head with the pointy little chin. The whitish area is the mouth. Then there is the body and arms on the sides. You could kindof make out some eyes if you squint, tip your head to the left, and cross your eyes.  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for showing me this wonderful picture yesterday of your precious little one!!! I'm so glad you posted it on your blog!!! Now I can look at it whenever I want to. ;)

Rebecca said...

Oh your welcome...how could I not?!?! Although, I did get in the doghouse with my Mom because I showed you first... Oops. :-)

Abigail said...

Hello, Little Peanut! Here's an official invitation from the Owens to visit anytime you like! (Bring your parents and sister, too...)

Michelle said...

I agree! Ultrasounds are so fun! I'd get one every week if I could. :) Nothing beats getting to look at the baby growing inside of you!

Brenda said...

Rebecca
I am hoping you are okay. Havent seen you post in a week and wondering if all is okay. Also to let you know I changed my blogpage to
http://titus2mentoring.blogspot.com
if you want ot change it on your webpage. Let me know how you are okay?
Blessings
Brenda