What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, March 02, 2007

Not to forget the Little Guy


Yesterday, we put fresh bedding on our beds. I am hoping this might be the last time we need to use flannel sheets for the winter? That is probably wishful thinking though...

I remember as a child, there was something magical about a bed with no blankets on it. I think it is universally-child, Andrew squealed with delight, unable to contain his excitement at the prospects.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

What I notice first is.... the so typical baby thing of.... Socks always, always, always coming off.

I see Andrew has wiggled one, down nearly to his heel. And the other one, has been _successfully_ totally wiggled _off_. I can see his precious toes. I love it!!!

Your Baby Duty has been well done today, Oh Sir Baby Andrew!!!!!!! :-))))

Mari-Nanci