What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, March 05, 2007

Picnic with friends



This weekend I brought out a kit of foam people that I had stored for a rainy day. It wasn't a rainy day-but it was a good way to get out of the humdrum that we have all been in recently. Shell sequins, yarn bits, ribbons galore, glitter glue sparked up the blase foam accessories.

I figured she would do a few of them. Silly me. We ended up using the whole box! Then, it was time for lunch. When I came in, I saw that she had put three girls underneath her sandwich. I said, "Ugh Corynn. WHAT are you doing? They are going to get all CRUMMY." In her innocence, she replied, "I was having a picnic with them."

That's when the tissue box came out for them to 'sit at'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: