Monday, March 12, 2007
Stitch by Stitch
It's been a while since I gave an update on my afghan project. That is not to say it hasn't been worked on, just hasn't been talked about. I decided today is the day for an update, since I started two squares and finished one square in the waiting room before my testing was done. No better time I'd say!
The progress is slow, but it is definitely there. I have completed 11 squares-though only three of them have the finished edging in ecru stitched around them. Eleven squares though! That is more than an ENTIRE column in the project! I am 1/7 of the way finished!!! Wow. That doesn't sound as impressive as before. I will stick with saying 11 squares!! ;-)
Here are some of the most recent additions to my pile. I am not doing the squares in the order of the book-rather, I am looking at the ones I *think* I can figure out or finding ones that I think are exceptionally pretty to do. This is why the above photo is all rose and ecru colored squares. The sage squares haven't been all that appealing to me lately.