What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Kimono



A real Kimono, brought from Japan in Aunt Julie's suitcase, made from the softest silk and tiny fragile stitches.

What a treasure!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I love it! It makes me wish I hadn't passed up buying one while we were in Korea!

Grandma Bibby said...

If she wasn't blond, she could pass for a japanese gal here. This is such a great shot!!

Grandma Bibby said...

I forgot there were lots of great shots here. I am talking specifically about the last one in b & w.

Abigail said...

So beautiful! She does look like a blond Asian beauty, and I love that last picture, especially.