What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Someday, when these filthy barns are cleaned out (which will probably take years, and no I am not exaggerating thankyouverymuch!) I would LOVE to display Matt's own collection of antique tools in them, much like is done here. Though I can tell you, he doesn't have NEARLY the selection!



I loved how these hens lined right up to get as close a look as the children were getting.



Bunkin's first view of chickens...ha!



Speaking of Bunkin. This photo is for all you (wonderfully gracious, and very ill informed) ladies that suggest I gain only baby weight! HA! A big HA to that one! Although I will say, my previous two pregnancies resulted in an additional 60 pounds. I have only 10 more weeks to go and I've actually only gained 11 pounds this time around. Probably because I started OUT a chunky monkey! ;-)

These days, my belly could be named Bertha.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andie said...

Fun day at the pumpkin farm!! Glad you had a good time. And, you are beautiful, bump and all!
Andie