What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday, Monday

(Country dogs have it SOooooooo good.)



(I got the most delicious Peppermint soap I have EVER SMELLED for Christmas this year. EVER. Judah thought so too.)





It is the start of a new week. It is the end of this first month of '12.
The sky is blue. We have peanut butter in the house.

Life is good.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I thought those looked like teeth marks, even before I read what you wrote- HA! JB here would/has done the same thing.

I LOVE the laundry soap picture which reminds me that I need to make some pronto.

See if your library has season 1 of Downton. Thats kind of an order : )

I have that same laundry basket- I want more because it's practically indestructible, but W*M doesn't seem to carry them anymore. Boo.

Bonnie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! How on Earth did I miss Ruby's "stick"?!?!?! Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing, wait 'til I show B. !

Unknown said...

I have a small urchin awakin' here, but THANK YOU for the lovely "hug & kiss" for Phoebe all the way from PA! I will snap some photos soon of her! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to take two looks for the dogs stick too.. SO funny!
beautiful photos as always.. inspired i have been playing endlessly with my new camera! Have any good suggestions on how to do photo storage, i need to get the 5 year old photos off my computer to free up space for the new ones! : )
-Bobbi

Leah said...

Let's play "fetch" with the, um... deer leg? Fun. :)

Leah T. said...

Love all the pictures! :)

LFlores said...

I am so jealous of your life! Can I live with you? Everything always looks perfect! Also, can you install a scratch and sniff on your pictures so that when you upload your pictures to your blog we can just scratch (or rub) our computer screens and we can smell everything?! That peppermint soap must be amazing. And must taste delicious, hehe those bite marks made me LOL.

**sigh** back to the stinky city life

Toodles!

-LauraD

Abigail said...

Ugh. John Wayne does the same thing. Those cowboys and their deer legs...

Also, that picture of Table and Tulips is amazing. I keep staring at it.