What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Speaking of Jeans and Fleece...


When did Little Miss stretch out? Her cute little stumps look like limbs now- I daresay she even looks a mite bit lanky in this picture!)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Guess what I'm wearing right now-it ain't a dress...

Mary said...

About the jeans and fleece. Pictures from old magazines with women wearing heels, lipstick and doing house work freak me out. I don't know how they did that.
Dressing up like puts me in a going out frame of mind and I am afraid to make it dirty. I would never wash dishes or mop the floor dressed like that. I am more yoga pants or work out capris, hair combed, face washed, no make up, barefoot at home kind of girl. I look clean and presentable, but not so dressed up or made up that it interferes with my daily life if that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

These days i wear a dress because they are comfy with leggings, oh and i got cute tall boots at target for 11.99!!!... 37.5 weeks prego its the best/most comfortable thing ever! but i am lucky if i get dressed before noon!

-Bobbi

Oh and its ok if your finger occasionally points my way(because you dont know me or why it did... God does).. i choose to read here because it makes me think!

Leah said...

She obviously got those long graceful limbs from her mother... :P