What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, August 20, 2007

August Blocks of the Month

The first is the block I made for Corynn's bed quilt (shhhh! Don't tell her!) Each block will include the green striped fabric or another fabric that is white with teeny pink flowers. That way, each block will be different but will come together nicely in the end.



The third photo below is the block I made for my swap partner. I loved the color combo.



And sandwiched in between the two is a photo posted just because I was so impressed with how well I met the points up. Wahoo for me!

When I recieve my block in the mail, I will show you all. It should contain Robin's egg blue in it SOMEWHERE. Those blocks will be set aside to make a quilt for a certain Little Boy Blue.

If you want to participate in September's BLOCK of the MONTH, go here! It's FUN! ;-)

2 comments:

Gena said...

I'm sad! The blocks sound so beautiful, but the pictures didn't come through for me. Maybe they'll be up later? Sometimes my computer has a little trouble. I can't wait to see your finished quilts. AND, I'm still amazed at everything you accomplish.

Abigail said...

Quickly, now, drop your supper preparations and repost the pictures! We need to see the blocks! (And who needs supper, anyway?)