What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 17, 2007

This is the estate...



So you see, they seem to have an excess of monetary funds. And apparently, of time , as well. Can you imagine MOWING that?!?! It is IMMACULATE.

Duh. Silly me. THEY don't mow it...they HAVE someone mow it. Too bad, Jonathan, that you couldn't move your landscaping/mowing business out here! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

That is so pretty! I love these pictures. I wonder if they would adopt me. lol :-)

Abigail said...

It reminds me of Anna's house. I remember John avoiding the inevitable mowing of the grounds like the plague. It took SO long.

Lovely, though!