What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, November 04, 2007






And this is the end of the Halloween-y pictures. "Finally!" comes the resounding cry.

Ah-but there are many more 'vacation' pictures looming in the distance.

My Panda bear has an awful, awful cough and a faucet for a nose. My Rynnie Roo is learning that when we are not at Grandma's, we do not eat chocolate for breakfast. My dirty clothes are making their way from washer to clothesline at a snails pace. But I am home, in Matt's arms, where I belong.

And that's enough for me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: