What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tisk Tisk



It's been a while since I have tickled your ears with our love story.

The problem lies in the fact that now I have to sort through all of our details and memories-each of which holds a special place in my heart- and decide which ones are necessary to the story in order to avoid writing down the superfluous ones that will bore you to death.

It is more difficult to do than you would think. This being my 'memoir' of sorts, it is also important it is done right.

And that is my feeble excuse for not writing on this in the last few days.

But to appease you and beg your forgiveness, I offer you this love gift...a piece of the tantalizing tale before we make our trek tomorrow.

Ok. So it isn't tantalizing...but the T words were working for me! ;-)

Enjoy!

Oh-and if you need some catching up to do-here is the WHOLE story, to date.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: