What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Extraordinary Boy


My babies always astonish me so fully that I *almost* forget that 95% of all babies do the exact same things at the exact same time.

Little Judah is already practicing for the NFL and can do more pushups than I can (which, I suppose doesn't say TOO much...) and this particular day I got down on the floor, hoping to capture a pushup in action.

But then!

He got all enraptured by the tractor that Andrew was playing with and I watched in awe as he actually PLAYED with it, rolling it around like a tractor would actually be played with by a two year old.


Do seven month olds do such things?


Noooooooo. Only my incredibly advanced, farmer-baby, NFL-training Judah.


I am
PRETTY sure.


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I think it's a JB thing...