What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, April 15, 2011

Foto Friday


Time again to share your favorite photo of the week!

It could be anything that strikes your fancy or you might have challenged yourself with the subject of PETS.

Either way, I am excited to see your contributions!


We have a few new litters of bunnies which I am going to try to sell to pet stores. In the meantime, we are enjoying them.

Now it's YOUR turn. Let's see your favorite photos of the week!





::::::::::::::::::::::::::: And my favorites from last week :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



~ Seriously, you knew this was coming, didn't you? If I weren't already lactating, this picture would make me start. Makes me want a new baby and that is pretty insane since I have myself a 7 month old already. :-)

Winner # 2: A Nibnabit Life


~ I am a Dutchgirl. I just HAD to. Love the colors. Love the flowers. Love the layers upon layers of petals and stems.

Well done ladies and thanks to all who participated! So glad to stop by each week!

If you want a challenge for the coming week~ how about WHITE?

6 comments:

Jody said...

We have rabbits, as well as guinea pigs, and have tried to sell them to individuals...but it would be much better to sell to pet stores. How you do plan to sell yours to them? Make calls to pet stores? Stop by with your 'inventory'? Please let me know the details! Many thanks!! By the way, your photos of the flowers are beautiful. The last one is stunning. GREAT LIGHTING!

Dana said...

Love the bunny! My animal loving daughter wants one so badly. She was also so excited to see HER photo chosen as the winner--made her day! :)

Our Peculiar Lives said...

awwww, soooooooooo cute! :) I love baby bunnies! Wonderful photo!

Full of Grace said...

Loved those last week pics too! The bunny shot is PERFECT for Easter next week! :) So Sweet and Springish :)

Unknown said...

That is the most adorable, spring-y picture that I have seen in a LONG time! I love it! :)

Bill & Stacy said...

Aww! I love the baby bunny! My daughter has been begging us to get one. I just can't do it! Sweet piture!