What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nesting

Nests are popping up everywhere around here.

Some treats I made to share:



A treat I made for myself:



A treat Corynn made by herself:



Lovely nests, how I admire thee.

Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, [even] thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God. Psalm 84:3

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those necklaces look so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rebecca, I love the beautiful treats...the ones for the children and for you! Wow you are so talented! hugs, mumofeight
P.S. Not for the blog comments...Our daughter and I have begun a new website, can you go by it and leave us a comment if you have time. We are on a small family farm and trying to help to add to our income. Can you give me advice on how to advertise? thank you Karen Lossing
http://www.victorianrosesoap.com/

Anonymous said...

oh, those sweet necklaces! would you consider posting a tutorial?

wowed by you, as always ~

beth in va

Full of Grace said...

The reason I didn't remember the birds nest necklaces was because theirs were way different than yours (and btw, I love yours Much Much More!) They are so sweet and I really like the idea of adding the amt of eggs in your nest (for right now anyhow) :) They are beautiful Rebecca, and Corynn, NICE JOB! :)

Unknown said...

Love the necklaces!! The kids and I made little nests like that one year except I think our nests were white chocolate melted over coconut?...those cadberry candy shell eggs are my absolute favorite candy, I think. :) Kinda good they are out only once a year, eh? ;)

Abigail said...

So pretty!