What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday Fun


In case you are new here~ let me give you the rundown.

Here on Renaissance, every Friday people are welcome to share their favorite photograph taken that week. It can be anything you want, but I always include a weekly photo challenge for those up to the task.

It is a great way to get yourself behind the camera, a great way to get feedback on your photos and a great way to get inspired. All skill levels welcome! So LINK UP to your Foto Friday post, grab the button and start snapping pictures!

Last week, as an optional challenge, I suggested people look out for great Easter shots. Here are two of my favorites from the week:


Now you know, I am not above bribing with Peeps.

Now let's see YOUR favorite photo of the week!




Looking for a challenge for this coming week? April SHOWERS bring May flowers. How about we try to capture some of them in pictures?

And the winners from LAST week are:



Bird photos can be quite challenging so a good one is always impressive.

Winner #2: A Nibnabit Life


I really loved this shadow play. It is a great idea played out beautifully.

Congratulations ladies and thanks to all who participated! Fridays are always great fun for me!

4 comments:

Our Peculiar Lives said...

aww, she looks like a little princess!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

oh, and congratulations to the winners! That bird photo was amazing!

Terri said...

I love that first one of Adele. She is just so cute. Thank you for choosing me. That was an honor for me and I'm so excited that I finally won a photo challenge! :-)

Southern Comfort said...

I think you have a little angel in an Easter dress. She's so pretty!